Most people have a stack of things to do including work, organising kids, house responsibilities, sport and much more. When you are in pain and cannot manage these things, the wheels start falling off so to speak. The aim of Chiropractic is to reduce pain levels and restore movement and function to the body, allowing it to perform at its optimum. This is done through the assessment and treatment of joints and muscles throughout the body, with an emphasis on joint manipulation and soft tissue work.
Chiropractic has many amazing benefits:
- Provides increased flexibility to your joints so you can do more
- Addresses the nervous system so your muscles and joints are given a chance to relax, thereby giving you an overall feeling of relaxation
- Improves the effectiveness of nerve messages from your brain to your body so you perform better
- Gets you out of pain fast for a lot of injuries and conditions
- Teaches you good posture
- Prevents you from injuring yourself by keeping you balanced
Common conditions treated in our practice include:
- Neck pain
- Low back pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rib pain
Our treatment philosophy is to look at your whole body and determine where your nervous system is not functioning optimally, causing your body to be out of balance. During your initial assessment , you will be examined from head to toe to determine your particular imbalances. Our goal is to approach these issues in the most efficient and easily understandable way to get you back to perfect health quickly.
We have very modern, private and spacious Chiropractic treatment rooms and a fully equipped Pilates studio. There is free parking in front of the clinic as well as off street parking. We are located close to Thornleigh train station so it is only a short walk if you decide you want to take public transport.
For more info or call reception on 9481 8140