Term 4 2019 Group Physiotherapy Schedule
An easy reference graphical schedule is listed below so you can see at a glance the classes available through the week or you can view open spots directly in our schedule app below. Schedules will be published for each term and in between each holiday period. Check back regularly so you know what is going on!
You can also view our self service booking system to have current info on any class you wish to take part in.
What is the difference between Pilates and Group Physio?
Group Physio sessions are classes instructed by a Physiotherapist which may include tradtional Pilates exercises taught on equipment or on the floor but all the exercises chosen target your particular needs and requirements.
To join the group physio sessions, you are required to do a private initial consultation with on of our physiotherapists so we can assess your injury or condition and create a rehabilitation plan that is most appropriate for you.
Group Physio sessions are eligible fir health fund rebates, please check your health fund to see if rebates apply for you.
Equipment based or Studio Pilates
Studio Pilates incorporates the traditional Pilates machines (including the Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, and Barrels). The equipment is generally spring loaded and is used to either assist you to move or to provide resistance depending on the goals of the exercise. In order to participate in the studio class at Healthy Innovations you are required to have an initial assessment conducted by one of our physiotherapists. This will allow a custom designed program to be developed which addresses your goals. This customisation ensures you get the most benefit out of the program.
Booking Self Service
When Selecting a date and time refer to this key as a quick reference to availabilities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STUDIO PILATES CLASSES
- Classes are available casually or in packs of 5, 10 or 20. Packages for classes attract a discount rate and expire 6 weeks for 5 packs and 12 weeks for 10 and 20 packs respectively from the commencement of the first class. Clients are responsible for making sure all their sessions are completed before the expiry date.
- 24 Hour Cancellation policy – If you cannot attend a class, more than 24 hours notice is required to be able to reschedule. If you cancel your class less than 24 hours before it starts or are absent for your class you will forfeit your session.
- Bookings are currently made through reception by:
- Calling the clinic on 9481 8140 (if it is outside our operating hours please leave a message and we will get back to you on the next business day)
- Online: healthyinnovations.com.au
- In person
- Please be aware classes are booked on a first come first serve basis. We do however give preference to clients in existing classes to continue on at their existing time before it is opened up to others. To avoid disappointment, please let us know your preference or your intentions to continue before your pack expires so we can make the required arrangements.
- Your place in classes is only secured once payment is received. All payment must be made by the completion of first week of term. If payment is not received your spot will become available for those on the wait list.
- Rescheduling classes is your responsibility, you may reschedule missed classes once. If you are unable to attend your rescheduled class you will forfeit that credit
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked you may put your name on a waiting list. However, we would also suggest you book into another class just in case that one does not become available.
- Studio Pilates sessions require an initial assessment to be performed so the Physiotherapist can custom design your program and familiarise you with the equipment.
- Studio Pilates sessions are limited to 4 participants, however a minimum of 2 are required for a class to go ahead.
- Classes and private sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Healthy Innovations reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
- A clean towel and clean socks are required in the studio for all class types. If you do not have clean socks for use during your session, non-slip socks are available for purchase. If you do not bring a towel for use during your session, towels may be hired from reception for $2 per person.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move freely in. Close fitting clothes are preferable as dangling or loose fitting clothing, hair or jewellery may get caught in the equipment. Please remove belts, wallets, loose change, mobile phones, keys and other objects from your pockets.
- Sessions start and finish at the time indicated in the booking – all classes are 55 minutes
- Payment methods include:
- Credit card
- Some Health Fund rebates are available; you will need to check with your own health fund if this applies to you. Receipts for term booking will be provided on the last day of the class.
Healthy Innovations class sizes are small and fill quickly, so clients must adhere to our cancellation policy. Cancellations will need to be made more than 24 hours prior to your class beginning in order to be able to reschedule your session. Although we understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise we have to be fair and consistent with all clients therefore NO exceptions will be made to this policy.
Payment needs to be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms and conditions.