2017 Term 2 Schedule
Monday 16th April – Saturday 30th June
An easy reference graphical schedule is listed below so you can see at a glance the classes available through the week or you can view open spots directly in our schedule app below. Schedules will be published for each term and in between each holiday period. Check back regularly so you know what is going on!
You can also view our self service booking system to have current info on any class you wish to take part in.
Booking Self Service
How to Find us16/4 Central Avenue Thornleigh
Terms and Conditions
HEALTHY INNOVATIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR ALL CLASSES AND STUDIO GROUP SESSIONS
(Studio Pilates, Mat Pilates, Xtend Barre)
Our class schedule in 2017 will be running near to NSW Public school terms.
Healthy Innovations Term table for Studio & Mat Pilates 2017
Term 1 : Mon 30th Jan – Sat 8th April 2017
All classes 10 week term
All credits expire on 22nd April 2017
Term 2 : Mon 24th April 2017 – Sat 1st July 2017
Mon/Tues classes 9 week term (due to Anzac day 25/4 and Queen’s Birthday 12/6)
Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat classes 10 week term
All credits expire on 15th July 2017
Term 3 : Mon 17th July 2017 – Sat 23rd September 2017
All classes 10 week term
All credits expire on 7th October 2017
Term 4 : Mon 9th Oct 2016 – Sat 16th Dec 2017
All classes 10 week term
All credits expire at the end of calendar year
There is a holiday exercise program during school and Christmas holidays that will be published closer to the dates.
Terms and Conditions (Please note: we have a 24 hour cancellation/reschedule policy)
- Classes are available casually or in packs of 10 or 20. All Pilates packages expire at the end of the school holidays of that respective term, except Term 4 which expires at the end of that calendar year. Xtend Barre 10-packs expire 12 weeks from the date of commencement. Clients are responsible for ensuring that all their sessions are completed before the expiry date.
- You are welcome to make additional class bookings which will be charged at your current term rate. For example, when you want to do an extra class one week or continue through the holiday period. Payment for holiday bookings is required at the time of booking.
- If the term has only 5 or less weeks remaining and you decide to join, a 5 week package option may be made available. Expiry date will apply.
- All classes must be prepaid before they can be booked in for the term. First preference for time and date will be given to existing whole of term clients for the next term. Payment for the next term will be required during week 9 of the existing term to confirm your class time. If payment is not received by week 9 and you are in an existing spot it, will be made available to the public – this is necessary so we can effectively organise ahead.
- Bookings are made through reception by:
- Calling the clinic on 9481 8140 (if it is outside our operating hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours if a business day or at the earliest possible time if a weekend or holiday)
- In person
- Xtend Barre classes can be booked through our members section of the website.
- Online booking for Pilates is opened from week 2 of each term
- A minimum of 2 people are required for a class to go ahead.
- Rescheduling Pilates classes is your responsibility and can be done through reception or online. Rescheduling Xtend Barre classes can be done through reception or online.
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked you may put your name on a waiting list. However, we would also suggest you book into another class just in case that one does not become available.
- Studio Pilates sessions require an initial assessment to be performed so the Physiotherapist can custom design your program and familiarize you with the equipment. An initial assessment is also recommended and beneficial for Mat Pilates participants. All Health Funds require participants to have initial assessments and follow up assessments to meet rebate criteria.
- Studio Pilates group sessions are limited to 4 participants.
- Package classes are valid for the school term. Private package one-on-one sessions are valid for 6 months from purchase date. Classes, groups and private sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Healthy Innovations reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
- If you cannot attend a class, at least 24 hours notice is required to be able to reschedule. If you cancel your class less than 24 hours before it starts or are absent from your class you will forfeit your session. Providing adequate notice is given, cancellations can be made through reception on 9481 8140 (phone messages accepted), or online at www.healthyinnovations.com.au (members section).
- Due to strict health fund requirements if you forfeit (due to late cancellation or no show) your class will be listed on your receipt as a non-attendance.
- A clean towel and clean socks are required in the studio for all class types. If you do not have clean socks for use during your session, non-slip socks are available for purchase. If you do not bring a towel for use during your session, towels may be hired from reception for $2 per towel.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move freely in. Close fitting clothes are preferable as dangling or loose fitting clothing, hair or jewellery may get caught in the equipment. Please remove belts, wallets, loose change, mobile phones, keys and other objects from your pockets.
- Sessions start and finish at the time indicated in the booking – all classes are 55 minutes
- Payment methods include:
- Credit card
- Some Health Fund rebates are available; you will need to check with your own health fund if this applies to you. Receipts for term booking will be provided on the last day of the class. We do our best to meet all health fund requirements, such as initial assessments, goals made and notes kept.
- Always inform your instructor of any new pains, injuries or relevant information prior to your class