- Be part of a winning team
- Work in a fully equipped modern studio
- Attractive salary and ongoing development opportunities
Healthy Innovations is a world-class health and wellness clinic offering Physiotherapy, Pilates, Massage, Nutrition and Fitness Assessment services.
We are currently looking for a qualified health professional who believes strongly in helping the people of our community to live their best life. Our aim is to nurture community leaders who have a passion for bringing true health care to our community.
By utilising our fully equipped modern studio with well-appointed private treatment rooms, your experience with Healthy Innovations will be invaluable.
The experienced principal and dedicated physiotherapy staff will provide an environment for you to excel, plus countless opportunities for you to enhance your experience in all aspects of private practice work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed applicant wanting to join a successful well-established private practice and will also provide long term career prospects for the right individual.
On offer to the successful candidate is:
- A competitive salary package
- Financial contribution to courses for further development
- Opportunity to open another location
- Mentoring, one on one and team meetings/outings
- Transform people’s lives through treatment and education
- Create a delivery of healthcare that is second to none
- Build professional connections with clients to maintain an ongoing treatment and exercise plan
- Be an integral part of our team, working together to provide a holistic approach to health utilising all the services offered through Healthy Innovations
- Part time position with the view to go full time
To be considered, for the role – you must have:
- An ability to engage clients and build rapport
- A genuine care for all our clients and their journey with Healthy Innovations
- Professional communication and clinic skills
- Enthusiasm to engage group exercise classes creating a fun environment
- Knowledge of fitness and Pilates equipment and safe practices
- Availability to work evenings and Saturday’s
- Registration with AHPRA
- Experience working in private practice with both acute and chronic injuries/conditions
- Formal Pilates training
To apply, please follow use the ‘apply now’ option. Only successful applicants will be contacted.